Pumpkin Carving Contest
Put your mad pumpkin carving skills to the test and enter the Parachute Branch Library's Pumpkin Carving Contest! Rules are below.
For more information, contact the Parachute Branch Library at (970) 285-9870.
Pumpkin Carving Contest Rules
1. Buy or grow your pumpkin.
2. Decorate your pumpkin.
-All decorations must be completed by pens, colors, or paints or by carving.
-Objects may be glued or stuck into pumpkins.
-This is a family project and will be judged accordingly.
3. Pumpkins must be registered at the Parachute Branch Library between 10-6pm on Monday October 29 to be considered for judging.
4. Pumpkins must be picked up by noon November 1 or they will be thrown away.
5. Only one pumpkin per family.
6. There will not be an area to carve a pumpkin on-site.
7. Prizes will be awarded October 31 @noon..
8. Please do not put your name on your pumpkin.
Categories for Awards
Best in Show
Small print: Please bear in mind when decorating your pumpkin, they are fragile once carved. The Parachute Branch Library and staff is not responsible for damaged pumpkins.